SLJ – Silhouette Kick Start

Today I have done the kick start activity challenge of “Silhouette Art”. The black outline represents my siblings and I. To create this effect you want to go to google slides and press “Format Options” and make the colour you want the outline to be.  I have chosen an image of a sunset for my background to make my Silhouette Art look more appealing to the eye. What kind of Silhouette Art have you made?

I hope you have a lovely day and GOD BLESS!!

2 thoughts on “SLJ – Silhouette Kick Start

1. Talofa Lava Estherose

How are you today? I love how you included information of your silhouette photo and the background. What I love the most is that you included how to create a Silhouette art on Google Slides, it tells me that you’ve put a lot of thought into this.

Keep up the good work! Have a good day today! And enjoy this new year!
    -Madelyn

2. Mōrena Estherose,

WOW!! What an incredible photo. I love this art activity as it incorporates photography and different ways you can be creative with photos.

This looks incredible, what a beautiful sunset I love the different shades of orange. Also what a cool pose you decided to use, it looks like a lovely photo of you and your siblings hanging out.

If I didn’t know what the activity was I would have believed this to be a real photo. Have you ever taken a silhouette photo before, without using editing tools?

Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ