SLJ – Groove Pizza

This week for SLJ activity I have created  something from Groove Pizza. My artist name would be “DJ FOREVER” because I will forever be there with you. My song name would be Gapper Goofy because of all the  humorous, treasured moments I have made with so many people that have impacted my life.

4 thoughts on “SLJ – Groove Pizza

1. Hello Estherose
    your friend Jamie here. I really like your album cover with the glowing lights and your song name. Your beat and name of your song really did pair together! I’m not sure if you know I have glowing lights on my album too? Anyways, I think next time you should make the lights have a different colour, instead of the same colours for some difference, but I think it still looks AMAZING! Keep up the great work and enjoy your weekend!
    Jamie

2. Kia ora Esterose,

My name is Anna and I am with the Summer Learning Journey team. It is so awesome to see you getting involved in the Summer Learning Journey and completing some of the cool activities. What has been your favourite so far? Mine is the Tangrams but I love Tangrams, I think they are a lot of fun.

Thank you for including a description. Including information with your blog posts helps us readers understand what it is you are doing and it gives us an insight into your thought process. What a thoughtful DJ name and album name, I love the meanings behind them. Music often tells a story so it seems only fitting your album name and DJ name do too.

I listened to your song. My favourite part was the high pitched tings scattered randomly throughout the song, I wonder what instrument that is. A triangle maybe?

I gave it a go making a song too. My song is called Summer Beats. Check it out and let me know what you think. https://apps.musedlab.org/groovepizza/?source=pub&museid=LuIpyyP71
    Let me know if you like the name of my song and if there is anything I can do to make my song better.

What did you find challenging about using Groove Pizza?
    Did you get better over time?

Anna
    SLJ

3. Malo Lei Lei Anna

Thank for your wonderful comment. My favourite activity so far is the snakes and ladders as it has challenged me. I enjoyed doing this activity because the meaning behind the names really hit me as it means a lot to me. I hope you have an amazing day and God Bless!

Your Friend – Estherose

1. Kia ora Esterose,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my comment. I always enjoy getting a reply.

The Snakes and Ladders activity was pretty awesome wasn’t it. It’s also a game you can play over and over again if you wanted. I did think you could make the game more versatile by having a stack of maths questions and everytime you land you turn over an equation. That way you get lots of different questions everytime you play instead of the same ones. That would make it even harder don’t you think?

What kind of Summer Learning Journey activities do you enjoy the most?
      Art activities
      Activities that involve getting outside?
      Research activities?
      Something else you can think of?

Anna
      SLJ