SLJ – Holiday 101 Summer Step It Up

Today I have done the second Step It up challenge of “Holiday 101 Summer”.  Summer is the most heated season of the year, drowning in the sun’s heat, people celebrating with cheer and having loads of Fun! The place I have chosen for vacation is Samoa. This is the place you would love to go and experience and embrace the culture. I would like to go visit the country of Samoa. Things I would do:  Visit family, tourism and many more fun adventures! I have chosen six essential items that I would take to Samoa, a fan for the scorching heat, swimwear for the cool waters and NZ goodies to take over to family.  What essentials would you take for vacation?

Have a wonderful day and God Bless!

2 thoughts on “SLJ – Holiday 101 Summer Step It Up

1. Talofa Lava Estherose

I just love the Samoa Culture! Although I’ve never visited my country before I think it’s a beautiful place. In fact, I would love to visit Samoa one day and meet my other family members.

I’ve never thought that anyone would bring NZ goodies to a vacation to share with their family members, that’s very creative of you! As for the activities, they seem really fun!

Keep up the good work! Have a good day today! And enjoy this new year!
    -Madelyn

2. Mōrena Estherose,

What a fun step it up from the previous activity, I like that this activity has you plan an opposite holiday focusing on a warm summer trip this time. I definitely prefer a warm summer holiday over a cold winter one because I love to lounge at the beach and swim.

Samoa is such a great holiday destination because not only are there beautiful beaches perfect for swimming and sunbathing but there are also some awesome cultural events, sights and activities. You can do as much or as little as you want. Have you ever been to Samoa or do you have any plans to go?

It looks like you packed a lot of the essentials for warm weather, the only thing I think you are missing is sunblock and a BIG water bottle!!

Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ