SLJ – Summer Styles

I have done another SLJ activity, Summer Styles. I chose this artwork because of the outstanding colour contrast of the waves and different gradient colours.  I added multiple green circles that represent the bush in the artwork as well as adding the sun’s reflection illuminating upon the waves.

4 thoughts on “SLJ – Summer Styles

1. Talofa Lava Estherose

It’s me, Maddy! I love the colors you chose for the sea and waves. It looks very artistic! I also love how you made the palm trees and the bushes. If im being honest, the sun caught my attention the most. Not only does it look very beautiful but it also has a reflection on the sea. I can tell you put a lot of details in your art piece.

Keep up the good work! And have a fantastic and wonderful school holiday. And have a jolly good Christmas too!

1. Hi Maddy

Thank you for your comment and feedback. I hope you a wonderful day and God Bless!

Your Friend- Estherose

2. Kia ora Esterose,

What an incredible piece of art. It caught my eye immediately with its very clear colour contrast. What I like is that it isn’t just cold colours down bottom and warm colours up top, you have placed them very well around your creation to make certain colours pop. Personally, my favourite part of your work is the sun’s reflection, what a good idea. Where did you get that inspiration from? That time of night at the beach when the sun is going down and the reflection is on the water is so magical. It’s my favourite time of night.

Do you like art?
    Do you have a favourite artist?
    My favourite artist is a man named Vladimir Kush. He is considered a surrealist painter which basically means he creates pieces of art that are more dreamlike than reality.

I hope you continue to blog Esterose, there are some awesome activities that you can do. Click on the link below and have a look through and see if any of these interest you.
    Summer Learning Journey

Tino pai to mahi Esterose,
    Anna
    SLJ

3. Kia Ora Anna

Thank you for your feedback. Personal favourite of mine is also the suns reflection as it reminds of the morning sun that illuminates everywhere spreading way beyond. To answer your question, I love art, it is one of my favourite subjects in school. I don’t think I have a favourite artist, but I will keep searching. I defiantly will search up Vladimir Kush to see his perspective of art. Yes, I will do more blogging and activities. Have a good day and God Bless!

Your Friend-Estherose